5 Easy Lunch Recipes in Geek Robocook
Geek Robocook electric pressure cookers cook faster than traditional cooking methods, including stovetop pressure cookers. They also save energy, time, and can be used to cook several foods together using steamer baskets or accessory pans.
1. Chicken Biryani
- Flavorful chicken biryani can be made in just an hour with the help of an electric pressure cooker.
- This well-seasoned meat and rice dish typically takes a lot of time to cook.
- For this, you just need to soak the rice in cold water for a few minutes and then drain and rinse.
- Press the sauté button and add ghee in your electric pressure cooker, put some cashew and raisins and fry them until they get golden.
- Add whole spices, when they sizzle add onions and fry until they get golden brown. Add some garlic and ginger and stir fry them. Add chicken and fry it until it loses its pink color.
- Now add ground spices and mix to coat the chicken. Put rice in it and add water.
- Sprinkle some cilantro and mint on the top and cook for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Naturally, release the pressure and discard the whole spices.
- Sprinkle some mint leaves and garnish with cashews and raisins fried in ghee.
2. Butter Chicken
- Butter chicken is a very famous recipe that can be made easily in an Automatic electric pressure cooker.
- Press the sauté button and add ghee and onions in the cooker and stir fry them for 5-6 minutes until onions get brown.
- Add chicken, garlic, and ginger and fry it until the pink color of chicken disappears.
- Add spices and tomato sauce.
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve, and let it cook for 8 minutes.
- Open the valve and add bell peppers and cook it until it is softened to your liking.
- Stir in the cream and fenugreek leaves and garnish it with cilantro and serve.
3. Punjabi Chole (Spiced Chick Pea Curry)
- Correct spices are the major players in cooking authentic Punjabi chole.
- Firstly, you need to soak the pee in water overnight then drain and rinse.
- Press the sauté button, add oil and let it heat up. Add and stir fry ginger and garlic, then add some chopped tomatoes and cook until they break down.
- Add the spices (coriander powder, dried mango powder, roasted cumin powder, salt, garam masala, paprika, turmeric, black pepper, cayenne, and black cardamom) stir them then add chickpeas and water.
- Close the pressure valve, secure the lid, and let it cook for 35 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and discard the bay leaf and black cardamom.
- Garnish it with chopped cilantro and chopped onions and serve.
4. Paneer Butter Masala
- Paneer Butter Masala, a favorite at Indian restaurants.
- This dish is also popularly known as Paneer Makhani.
- Paneer Butter Masala has chunks of paneer or cottage cheese cooked in a mildly spiced onion tomato gravy.
- The preparation for this paneer butter masala is very different than the usual onion-tomato gravy.
- Add all the ingredients, except paneer, cream, and honey in the Geek Robocook electric pressure cooker and pressure cook for 8 minutes.
- You don’t need to finely chop the onions and tomatoes, as we are going to blend them later.
- Add the whole spices in a pouch made from thin cheesecloth or a spice bag.
- This helps to get the flavor, but you can also remove it before blending.
- Then blend the cooked ingredients using a blender.
- Then pour them back to the Geek Robocook electric pressure cooker after blending.
- The gravy is now ready. Add cream, honey, and paneer chunks.
- Stir and let the curry rest for 5 minutes.
- Paneer butter masala is ready.
- Garnish with some kasoori methi or cilantro and enjoy with naan, roti or rice.
5. Potato Eggplant curry or Aloo Baingan Masala
- It is a gluten-free and vegan curry that you can make in under thirty minutes using Geek Robocook automatic electric pressure cooker.
- It can be served with steamed rice or a side of chapati. Grind the cashews, tomatoes together until smooth and keep aside.
- Heat Geek Robocook electric pressure cooker to sauté mode.
- Add in oil. After 30 seconds add in the onions with some sprinkle of salt and cook for 1 minute.
- Add in ginger and garlic, cook for 30 seconds.
- Add in the green chilies, bell peppers, and mix well to coat. Add in the masalas and mix well.
- Now add in the water. Add in the tomato puree.
- Loosely cover it with some flat lid and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir once or twice in between.
- Add in chopped eggplant and potatoes.
- Stir to coat.
- Press cancel to Cancel SAUTE mode.
- Close the lid. Cook on manual mode for 2 minutes.
- Quick-release after 10 minutes.
- Carefully vent steam if any after the pin drops and mix everything well.
- Adjust seasoning if needed.
- To avoid overcooking simply take out the inner pot with the help of a kitchen towel or instant pot safe mittens.
Why Use Geek Robocook Electric Pressure Cooker?
Now that you are well aware of some easy lunch recipes, it’s time we answer your next query of why you should use Geek Robocook Electric Pressure Cooker.
When it comes to electric pressure cookers, you can choose between five- and eight-liters capacity with two different inner pots that match your family needs. We present to you the electric pressure cooker that not only perfectly suits you in design, durability, and budget but also comes with tons of built-in features like safety guards and preset menus.
Geek Robo Cook Electric Pressure Cookers
If you are looking for a durable and modern product that you can rely on then the Geek Robo Cook Electric Pressure Cooker is the best available option.
Here is why you should choose it:
Different Models Available
Geek Robo Cook offers different variants like Geek Robo Cook 5L with anodized Teflon coated inner pot for non-stick cooking, Geek Robo Cook 5L with SS304 grade stainless steel pot for healthy cooking, Geek Robo Cook 8L with jumbo anodized Teflon coated inner pot for non-stick cooking, , Geek Robo Cook 8L with SS304 grade jumbo stainless steel pot for healthy cooking.
11 Preset Menus
Cook your favorite Indian dishes like Idly, Sambar, Pongal, or succulent Biryani, Pulao through 11 preset menus available.
7 Safety Guards
Multi-layered safety mechanism guarding pressure, temperature, exhaust, fitment, etc. gives exemplary safety quotient.
Advanced cooking technology with digital timer controls, needs little manual intervention.
Circumvent cooking process preserves rich nutritional quotient from pulses, grains, and vegetables while cooking.
All in One
Baking, sautéing, steaming, stewing, braising, and frying all in one intelligent electric pressure cooker.
Geek Robo Cook's electric pressure cookers are compact and quickly make your food. They are sleek, good looking, lightweight, easy to use, efficient, and safe to use. Finding the right product is often a hard task but we have dedicatedly found one for you. It’s up to you to choose the right product.