6 Easy Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes
Cooking is something that is done on the daily basics of our lives. On average, the food is cooked 2-3 times daily in normal households. There are thousands of different recipes that need several different types of crockery.
The situation may get worse when each member of your family has a different choice for food. One of the most crucial recipes in the cooking world is one-pot meals. Haven’t heard of it before? Well, you may have cooked it also and simply it means; the recipes that need only one pot, utensils, etc. to cook. Let’s have a look in detail.
Why this One-Pot Meals Has More Advantages?
1. Easy to Wash
The most annoying thing for the housewife is washing the dishes again and again, most probably when the food is being cooked frequently. The best thing about one-pot meals is that only one dish is required and you will find it quite easy to wash.
2. Instant Preparation
Secondly, one-pot meals consume less to get prepared. As only one pot is being used, you will see that very little time is being consumed as you will have to put all the things in one place and everything will be instant. It can also be beneficial if your guests surprise you or visit on short notice.
You will notice that cooking one-pot meals are economical. It will not only save a lot of your ingredients but can also save additional charges for your gas or electricity. Especially, for the people that are bachelors, living in hostel or alone.
4. Easy and Fun to do.
Cooking one-pot meals are really fun and easy to do. Unlike other recipes that require a lot of effort, ingredients, and crockery, cooking one-pot meals will require no extra effort and will be cooked in minutes without any hassle. Just ensure that all the ingredients are available at your place before you start cooking and all you have to do is to put them in one pot.
Best Pots for One-Pot Meals
Geek Appliances is a renowned US brand known for its high-end electronic and cookery products. The products made by Geek Appliances are made of superb quality, include a lot of features and are long-lasting. Although the brand manufactures all kinds of electronic appliances, let's focus on its One meal cooking pot.
The brand has introduced its cooked pots labeled as “Robocook”. These instant pots or are programmable with a lot of smart features. Other than the convenience of one-pot cooking, the automatic features will make it easier for you to cook and it will be a hell of fun.
In addition to this, the Robocook act as a multipurpose such as rice cooker, slow cooker, soup cooker, insulating warmer, yogurt maker and a lot of other modes. Surprisingly, to change the state of it, no extra effort is needed and all you need to do is to set the modes via an easy to use control panel.
Let's See the list of Easy Recipes can make out from Electric Pressure Cooker...
1. One-Pot Spicy Vegetable Pulao Recipe
- One-Pot Spicy Vegetable Pulao Recipe is an easy to cook and famous Pulao preparation that is cooked in one pot.
- Alongside rice, coconut milk and other traditional spices are added to enrich the aroma and taste of the yummy pulao.
- This mouthwatering Pulao takes less than 30 minutes to get prepared and is perfect for your lazy weekends or hectic weekdays.
- The addition of coconut milk just adds an extra flavor to this dish.
- Serve One Pot Spicy Vegetable Pulao along with Tomato Onion Cucumber Raita for a weekday meal.
2. South Indian One Pot Sambar Rice
- Sambar, Rice and Thoran, this combination is a comfort meal and is made in many South Indian households on an everyday basis.
- This recipe takes a lot of time and effort but have you ever tried it making in one pot?
- This recipe has vegetables and lentils, making it a perfect weekday dinner. Sambar rice recipe which tastes like Bisibele Bath is lighter and simpler that has intense flavors of the freshly ground masala paste.
- Relish this delicious South Indian One Pot Sambar Rice along with Carrot and Beans Thoran and Elai Vadam for a weekday lunch with your family.
3. Vangi Bath
- Vangi Bath is a Maharashtrian recipe in which rice is cooked with brinjals and some spices.
- It is a great way to include brinjals into your daily diet.
- It is a delicious rice preparation and therefore we got you a one-pot meal recipe of Vangi Bath that you can make during your busy weekdays.
- Serve One-Pot Vangi Bath along with Maharashtrian Kadhi for a weekday meal or pack it in your Lunch box along with Boondi Raita.
4. Delicious Butter Chicken
- Butter Chicken is one of the loved recipes all over the world and salivates our mouth each time we get heard of it.
- But the main issue is the difficult preparation from which everyone gets hesitated.
- But not known as the Geek Robocook allows you to cook the tasty butter chicken in one pot and with a lot of conveniences.
- All you have to do is to marinate the chicken with masalas and butter, let it settle for some time and put it in the instant pot .
- Now just sit back and wait for your tasty butter chicken to get prepared.
5. One-Pot Vegetable biryani
- Biryani is one of the favorite meals in the subcontinent and is now gaining popularity all over the world.
- You can’t resist eating biryani if it is served to you each day, isn’t it?
- While the biryanis take a long time to prepare and a lot of utensils to get prepared.
- This delicious One-pot Biryani will allow you to cook biryani in one pot and will get ready in no time and is perfect for your lazy weekend lunch or dinner.
- Serve One Pot Vegetable Biryani Recipe made in Instant pot cooker along with Snake Gourd Salan and Papad Raita for a weekend meal.
6. One-Pot Masala Vegetable Rice
- One-Pot Masala Vegetable Rice, a delicious and basic one-pot meal which is an amazing combination of rice, vegetables, and traditional Indian masalas.
- The recipe is really basic to make and gets prepared in approx. 45 minutes.
- Just add every ingredient in the electric cooker and your masala rice will be ready instantly.
- A perfect recipe for beginners, who are just started or learning to cook.
- Give this a try and relish all the flavors of biryani in this one-pot meal.
- Serve One-Pot Masala Vegetable Rice along with Gujarati Kadhi and Masala Khichia for a weeknight dinner.
So, these were some of the tasty recipes that you can cook while using Robocook’s state of the art cookers.
In addition to this, these automatic electric pressure cookers are rated as one of the best in India, and you will notice that in every single article citing “Top 10 cookers in India” or “Best cookers in India”, the Geek Robocook will be mentioned. In addition to this, the cooking pot comes with several different sizes and can meet the demands of a single person to a whole gigantic family.
If you are a bachelor, student or a person that dislikes the hours-long cooking and wants a solution for washing dishes all day long, then you should probably learn some of the mouthwatering one-pot meals. In addition to this, Geek’s reliable electric pressure cooker will lend you a lot of support, convince and pleasure in cooking.